What we doServices
We aim to deliver all your planning function needs and then support you throughout the project lifecycle journey
What you need?
- Your project Plans developed, maintained, monitored and reported against throughout the full project lifecycle
- Experienced planning resource to ensure all your scope is understood and presented in your project plan to your required specification
- Your client’s requirements are understood and met
- Critical Path and programme analysed to ensure confidence overall timescales can be met
- Resource and budget management
- Resource and cost loaded as required
- All reporting outputs as required / Earned Value / Progress Curves/ Milestone trackers
- Additional planning support without employee status risk – Support existing planning function at busy times or provide a full service
- Expert planning consultation to ensure all your client needs and contract obligations are understood and delivered
- Planning Claim support – EOT Claims / Contract variances
- Forensic Analysis
What we provide
We provide a fully tailored planning and project controls function for your business. Every stage is supported throughout your project’s lifecycle.
- With you every step of the way to ensure a contract compliant programme plan.
- Contract adherence
- All scope covered to the required planning level
- End client expectations understood and delivered
- Primavera P6 / Microsoft Project (MSP)/ As required
Contract Programme / Full lifecycle
- Programme development from Tender to contract programme
- End client / sub supplier liaison to conform to contract programme requirements
- Liaise with your project team through development and then provide updates to align with your project reporting calendars
- Resource and cost loaded programmes as required
- Structured and bespoke reporting – Daily / Weekly / Monthly – Earned Value (EVM) / Progress Curves / Milestone Trackers / SPI
- Current Status analysis / Critical Path / Delay and impact assessment
- Contract Management support – EOT Claims / Supplier challenge and conformance / Variations
- Planning is a generic Skill set that can be applied to any and all industries
Project close out
- Claim closure support
- As built tracking
- Production and delivery of a fully compliant contract baseline/lifecycle programme
- Producing detailed Level 3/4/5 plans supporting the delivery of key phases of work.
- Leading and managing site and engineering planners delivery in support of the project
- Monitoring delivery against key event schedules and payment milestones throughout the lifecycle
- Progress reporting to both internal and external clients at agreed regular intervals
- Attending client contract progress review meetings / internal progress monitoring and management reviews.
- Production and monitoring of resource and cost loaded project plans
- Planning and implementing contingency plans when necessary / working on the resolution of problems within a difficult subcontractor environment
- Producing detailed ‘mini’ support programmes planning out critical delivery to ensure deadlines are met.
- Liaising with work package owners in the development and maintenance of their project work package plans
- Key interfaces include internal package owners (Lead Electrical Engineers, Designers, Procurement Manager, Site Managers and Commissioning Engineers). Also external package owners (Civil Contractors, Platform Fabricators, Cable Contractors etc)
- Tracking the programme against the baseline and reporting schedule variances via a comprehensive internal report.
- Identifying and communicating areas of concern at the earliest stage and initiating remedial actions
- Managing detailed installation plans with time critical deadlines and multi discipline delivery teams
- Ensuring subcontractors and suppliers are fully conversant with their project delivery responsibilities
- Chairing weekly site progress meetings to capture progress and resolve delivery issues
- Liaising with all key subcontractors to ensure programmes are developed, maintained and delivered
- Critical Path Analysis / Float assessment
- Earned Value SPI/CPI reporting & analysis
- The production of progress S curves
- Resource management
- Cost management
- Change management
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of an organisation
- Progress reporting
- Full Tracking analysis
- Scenario planning / ‘Rolling Wave’ planning
- Primavera P3-P6
- Microsoft Project 2003-10 (MSP)
- Earned Value Management (EVM) CPI / SPI
- Critical Path Analysis
- Resource Loading / Analysis / Management
- Project Progress Reporting
To ensure we fully understand your business and scope of project we would undertake initial consultations with you and/or your representatives.
From this we can develop your full lifecycle project plans as required. Working closely with members of your team to fine tune and ensure contract and client compliance.
Thorough through lifecycle support.
Fulfil all you reporting requirements both scheduled (daily, monthly, weekly) and bespoke (during intense client scrutiny etc) as required.
We provide a fully professional project planning support function for your business.
We can support your existing team during busy times or provide a full planning service that integrates seamlessly into your business.
Full understanding of your end client planning requirements – We have been that client on many occasions.
RGPMS Ltd provides dedicated and experienced resource assigned to your project throughout the full lifecycle ensuring a quality service and a full understanding of the schemes remit. We ensure alignment is made with all your reporting update calendar requirements. Project specific deliverables are understood from the outset and we adapt as necessary to meet these requirements. We recognise the need to flex to project needs whilst aligning with business process and procedures.
If you have any current projects or those in the pipeline where our services could be of interest, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. email@example.com or Tel +44 7808 960101. Likewise, your subcontractors or contacts who could benefit from our services.